Tuesday, October 10, 2017

New post, who dis?

Been awhile. And there's some news.
I have conceived.

New baby due in April and I'm stoked. Now if only my body was as happy.

Being a diabetic is never fun, and it only becomes less fun when a fetus is involved. Recently I was put on insulin, which I had never taken before, and thrown on a low carb diet, another thing I have never partaken in. I am CONSTANTLY in a fit of hunger rage. I just do not get enough food. It also doesn't help that meat are carbless, and I only eat fish on occasion. So here I am, loading up on tilapia, and eggs and hating every minute of it. On top of it all, my ultimate favorite food can't stand me- good 'ol bread. I just sit and daydream of dipping fancy bread in butter, and a vinegar/oil mixture. Or eating donuts without a hint of guilt.


7 more months lefts...
Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment